I build flexible & scalable online shops that grow with your business & allow you to simply update or add new products & take secure payments. I’m happy to build & code online shops from scratch or use existing software such as OpenCart or WordPress to build a shopping platform.
OpenCart is an open source e-commerce platform for creating on-line shopping websites.
When I first encountered OpenCart in 2009 I was impressed that I was able to get customers up and running with their own fully functioning online shop in a number of hours & incredibly cost-effectively.
So what makes OpenCart stand out in the very crowded shopping cart software market?
- Support for unlimited number of categories, products, customers and transactions.
- Skinable themes to change the look of the website.
- Support of multiple currencies, languages & tax rates to support global trading.
- Easy to integrate a payment gateway, such as PayPal, WorldPay & SagePay.
- Supports downloads to sell digital products such as ebooks, photos & music files.
- Customer product reviews and ratings system.
- Printable invoices and reports for both the client & eshop owner.
- Search engine friendly.
I have an excellent knowledge of OpenCart & can:
- Install & configure the latest version of OpenCart on your hosting, so that you can begin to sell products on-line straight away.
- Alternately provide you with web hosting pre configured to work flawlessly with OpenCart.
- Create a unique Opencart theme.
- Offer support & advice with setting up an OpenCart shop & adding new products.
- Reconfigure OpenCart to be search engine friendly.
For further information about setting up an online shop, please contact me for friendly impartial advise.
Call +44 (0) 7985 433 090.